RSS

Wreath orders have been placed

I placed our wreath order this evening. Based on last year's sales by present members of our troop, we are about 100 items behind last year. If every scout would sell 4 more items we would equal last year's amount. It would be even more impressive if could surpass last year's total!

So, please keep selling!

I can order additional items through Wednesday, November 16.

Delivery Date
November 18 is wreath delivery date.

Help needed

At this point in time I have have no one who has volunteered to help on November 18 (Friday). The truck will be at my house at 12:00 PM, and we will need help sorting and delivering products. If you are free, I would appreciate your help.

Carl Meincke
Wreath Sales Chair

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS